Brad Pitt want More Childern

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Maddox


Six, No Problem - Has six children, make handsome actor Brad Pitt is not enough. He wants to add more childern. Pitt said he liked the times when he was with the children. He was even happy to spend time with them, playing, and laughing. "It's easier to deal with them one by one. I loved my time with them. And I must say that they are the funniest people I know," he said.

"I enjoy my existence now. No more excuses, you know I'm responsible. I can not blame anyone, including my parents. I am responsible for the mistakes and my choices," she told OK magazine.

Together with his partner, Angelina Jolie, Pitt is now caring for their six children: Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne.

When asked if they wanted another child, Pitt replied swiftly, "Perhaps, most likely I will be parents with many children. And that's the most important in my life. I'll try," he told Female First.

Angelina Jolie with Maddox - A solid Mom and Children


Brad Pitt was carrying Maddox with full responsibility