Rihanna about the relationship with boxer Dudley O'Shaughnessy in "We Found Love"

Rihanna reportedly was having an affair with music video models, the British boxer Dudley O'Shaughnessy. But Rihanna dismissed the news is slanted.

Rihanna was tired of living alone. But former boyfriend Chris Brown insists she does not have a love affair with music video model "We Found Love".

Rihanna considers O'Shaughnessy as a friend.

Rihanna spotted with O'Shaughnessy in car in London last October.

"My private life is not good enough, not for long. That's why I always write on Twitter, so I can establish a close relationship with the fans," says Rihanna

Rihanna prioritize romance after her tour finished.

"I can not have people who intimidate me. I like men who are aggressive yet mysterious, but I want a man who could believe in my heart to select it. I want them to be more confident," said Rihanna.