Paris Hilton Has ambitious album House Music

Paris Hilton is very beautiful artist obsessed with house music. He also wanted a house music album on this 2012. So he took some popular DJs to help him.

"I have a passion for house music. It has always been my passion. I just have not focused on it, because I eventually make reality TV show," Paris told Female First, some time ago.

"I have been working on the album with a lot of DJs are popular today and I think people would be very surprised. Her album will be very modern, very catchy, the perfect party music," he explained.

No wonder if Paris is idolized house music. Partying like Paris has become a middle name.

Unfortunately, the singer of hits "Stars Are Blind 'has not been willing to talk about details of his albums. What is clear he wanted the music that makes people not want to stop partying.

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton